We offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs. All brands are available and we stand behind the Alcon (CIBA) contacts including Air Optix, Focus Dailies and more.
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
Our office offers a price match guarantee with online prices with a contact lens fitting and an eye exam within the last year.*
*The Eyeland Optometry contact lens Price Match Guarantee ensures we won't be beat on price. Well match the product prices of key online and local competitors. So shop with confidence. We're committed to providing you with the best experience possible, every time you shop. All you need is a contact lens fitting with us and a recent eye exam (within the last year). We will always make room for an eye exam if one is needed same day.
The best pricing in the marketplace will be either Costco or clearlycontacts.ca so these are the prices we will match everyday.
We reserve the right to verify the price of the identical, in-stock item at the online retailer's website (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- Prices from marketplace and third-party sellers
- Prices from auctions or requiring memberships
- Prices that cannot be determined independent of other items, e.g., fees, shipping
- Percent off or dollar off it the item's price cannot be determined independent of other items, fees or charges
- Bundle offers, Instant Rebates, Mail-in Offers, Offers that include financing
- Prices that require minimum quantity purchases
- Clearance, Close out, Liquidation, Special Hour/Flash/Limited Quantity offers
- Damaged, Used or Refurbished items
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices